All my patterns (free or paid) are for your personal use only. All my patterns (free or paid) are my property, they belong to me and are protected by copyright ©.
- You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, redistribute, sell and edit them in any way – in part or as a whole.
- You are not allowed to pull the pictures from PamelaVellerCrochet.com or PamelasPatterns.etsy.com and use them on your web-site without my explicit permission. The only case when you can use my picture on your web-site is when you provide it with a link back to my blog or shop. You can use only one picture for each of your posts.
- You are not allowed to make photo or video tutorials (on-line or off-line) for my (free or paid) patterns published on PamelaVellerCrochet.com or PamelaPatterns.etsy.com without my explicit permission.
- You are welcome to sell your finished items (not for mass production) made by my patterns, but you are not allowed to use my pictures to promote them. Please, take your own pictures of your finished items and use them for promotional purposes.
- You are not allowed to form and sell kits of yarn for my patterns and CAL without my permission.
- If you intend to sell finished items made from my (free or paid) patterns published on PamelaVellerCrochet.com or PamelasPatterns.etsy.com, please, provide a link back to my web-site, shops; Etsy, Craftsy, Ravelry and credit me as the designer of the pattern.
- You are not allowed to copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else.
All rights reserved.
140 total views, 0 views today